Monday, January 23, 2012

Love it and updated ..

Assalamualaikum :D

Hey fellows . It's been a while since the last time . Yeah , I miss you too <3 . Haha . Act , there's nothing to be written but since this blog NEED a new entry , I decided to share my fav songs along with their cute lil mmv video .

Okay , korang pernah dengar tak lagu "Falling For You" by Colbie Caillat ? Ha , lagu tu best kan ? Tadi masa jalan-2 kat youtube , keluar la satu video klip yang agak cute , MMV version . Korang tau video MMV macam mana kan ? Cute sangat . Okay , x secute korang tapi boleh la . And and and , my fav song , "As long as you love me" , you gotta LOVE it ! Enjoy !


Cute rite ? Nope ? Okay , just skip this one :) 


I love this song ... AND the video <3

P/s : Just had a home/self made pizza for breakfast , I'll teach you how to make one in the next entry but for now , I gotta go . Have like million things to STUDY . Oh at last , my mum must be really proud ! Okay , cut it out . Bye . I love you :)

*Any grammatical errors , please let me know . I need to improve/work really hard on that :D

1 comment:

Followers